Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marquette/OSU to get special jerseys for Carrier Classic

Marquette/OSU to get special jerseys for Carrier Classic

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...ation&id=65909

Will be interesting to see how they look, I'm not a fan of camouflage but could be neat.

Don't camouflage jerseys break NCAA rules? I say, bring back the bumble-bees! It's time for that rule to be rescinded.

The line that got me in this story was.....
    "Michigan State's Draymond Green made an impressive gesture when he led the team to give their jerseys to the troops on the USS Carl Vinson."

Yep, and within an hour some of them were available on Ebay.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I noticed that NBC Sports will be televising the MU game. Anybody know what "talent" they have in house for TV as far as Play-by-Play and analyst and any sideline hotties?

Just curious as I assume NBC Sports is still in play for the BE contract. Will be interesting to see how their production quality is for college b-ball.

Wonder how the wind is going to affect shooting. Have been on the Charleston harbor and bay and it definitely can be very windy there.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    I noticed that NBC Sports will be televising the MU game. Anybody know what "talent" they have in house for TV as far as Play-by-Play and analyst and any sideline hotties?

Just curious as I assume NBC Sports is still in play for the BE contract. Will be interesting to see how their production quality is for college b-ball.
    Mary Carillo
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Wonder how the wind is going to affect shooting. Have been on the Charleston harbor and bay and it definitely can be very windy there.
    Don't you think they have some sort of mechanism to block the wind?

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Chris Berman's hips. Ba dum bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    The line that got me in this story was.....
    "Michigan State's Draymond Green made an impressive gesture when he led the team to give their jerseys to the troops on the USS Carl Vinson."

Yep, and within an hour some of them were available on Ebay.
    Didn't know that at all. If they go with the marine camo, I may try buying one

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    The general rule for playing outdoors was to shoot with less arc. I don't think you want to mess around with your shot too much just for one game. Chris Mullins would shoot 3,000 shots in a day. That is to achieve a consistent motion. Changing that for one game is not a good idea, in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast