Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DaJuan Johnson visiting today

DaJuan Johnson visiting today

Great effort by Hunt. First he gets the kid's name wrong...it's JaJuan Johnson. Then he says that Marquette would be one over without mentioning that Otule hasn't officially been granted his sixth year, and is in fact listed as a redshirt senior on the roster.

For starters, the article is wrong from the first letter of JaJuan's name. Second, we won't be over for 2013-14 until Chris Otule is granted a 6th season. Way to get it all wrong, Hunt.

Just embarrassing to get the kids name wrong, and I will not even give Hunt or the J/S a click to the link. I guarantee that they would not screw up the name of a Rodent recruit visiting.

Johnson is also a senior, not a junior in high school. Good God!!!!

Hunt has been doing this kind of work for a long time. Nobody reads his articles. JS is terrible, and not just for MU coverage.

Well, he has corrected the name now... Oh well, at least he's ahead of things now. Thats encouraging...?

Unreal. Just pathetic in every aspect. Beyond sophomoric.

What does it say about my low expectations for him that I was just impressed he wrote anything at all? Sort of like when an underachieving teen flunks a geometry test and the parents congratulate him for simply getting out of bed and finding his way to class.

Can't the JS find one person, ONE FREAKING PERSON, who knows MU basketball and can write articles for them during the season? I bet there is at least one undergrad Journalism major who would do it, for less than what they pay Hunt, and could even SPELL THE PLAYERS' NAMES RIGHT.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast