Thread: Buzz story by Howie Magner...Wow, just...wow.

Buzz story by Howie Magner...Wow, just...wow.

Milwaukee Magazine's Howie Magner wrote one hell of an article about Buzz Williams. If you don't read it from start to finish, you are missing out. I would describe it the same way Buzz has described things that are important to him ..... "This here, this here's the real deal".

The Perfectionist

Great job Howitzer, incredible read!
    Last edited by IWB; 02-21-2012 at 09:50 AM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Great article. Buzz is the man!

To me, the part about him yelling at the doctor for saying that he would die early in front of his wife is so typical of Buzz, a real old school type of belief he has.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Fantastic article. Nothing in it surprises me. Getting to know Buzz just a little, he is definitely a man of his word. Loved the comments from his wife and from Brad Autry.

Buzz is a classic. I hope he stays here for many years to come as he is the real deal. No substitution for hard work and dedication. Great article, and I know IWB has shared other great stories that speaks to the person that Buzz is, not just the coach.

Agreed Goose. I recall one of those stories. Still touches my heart when I hear it. Class act all around.