Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JoJo Embiid

Holy Crapoli, Baxman!

1. Incredible athlete

2. Can already handle the ball

3. Nice form on the mid-range jumper

4. Showed a couple of moves (that spin move was awesome!)

5. Showed some swag in the last clip.

6. Only been playing hoops for a year!?!?!?!?

7. He will be one and done!

8. I will be SHOCKED if he ends up at MU.

9. But it's nice to hope.

10. He reminds me of Chones when Chones was a junior.

He has good footwork. I wonder if he played soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucrisco View Post
    He has good footwork. I wonder if he played soccer.
    He played soccer and volleyball according to an article a while back from Telep.

sorry if i missed it, but has he been up to MU yet? Either way, what are our shots at getting him here for an official visit? wow, he certainly appears to be a talented young man.

Apparently he has been to MU unofficially and to Milwaukee a number of times.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Apparently he has been to MU unofficially and to Milwaukee a number of times.
    He was on an unofficial visit in August (first reported by IWB), and has a strong connection to Bucks forward Luc Richard Mbah Moute.

I don't suppose anyone knows how Buzz's in home went with him (I believe this last week??)

Very well - Buzz has a solid connection with Joel.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Fantastic! IWB, any thoughts on whether he'll make the trip up for an official. Also, I know kids list their top however many schools all the time which I think Joel has done, but who are the major players in this recruitment? Sounds like we are in the discussion, but are we as much of a player in this as Fl and TX? Any other schools have a legit shot or is this still wide open for him?

Weirdly, the better a player he is projected to be, the better the chance I think MU might have. If he is being talked about as being a one or two and done player, he may be more inclined to be in the city of his mentor mBah a Moute for his college playing days.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast