Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JoJo Embiid

JoJo Embiid

Wow, I really need to get my video editing software back!!

Jim Ganzer ‏@theIWB: At Milwaukee Bucks media day Luc Richard Mbah a Moute talked Basketball Without Borders & @jojo_embiid #Bucks #mubb http://youtu.be/XqXHAlxR4mc
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Would love to see Embiid finish off an already great group coming to MU next season.

I honestly believe that when the final rankings come out, Embiid will be a top-20 player. Possibly even top-10. He's blowing up on a nuclear level.

If possible, I'd try to bring Embiid in when the Bucks are playing. I'm not sure what Embiid schedule is, but his knowing he will play where Mbah a Moute plays and knowing he can watch him play while in college could be something that sways Embiid. Bucks are at home Oct 13th and 20th if we are afraid he will commit early. If not, plenty of options into November 3, 10 and 17.

Moute is injured and probally won't be able to play till after the start of the regular season. Actually this might help, if Embiid comes to town he'd have maybe more time to show him around.

Buzz Williams and Brad Autry were at The Rock School yesterday to see Embiid. Pushing hard to add the 7'0 big man to an already Top 5 recruiting class.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Buzz Williams and Brad Autry were at The Rock School yesterday to see Embiid. Pushing hard to add the 7'0 big man to an already Top 5 recruiting class.
    They obviously feel like they are still in it, but officials to Texas and Kansas coming up have to be concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by dw3dw3dw3 View Post
    They obviously feel like they are still in it, but officials to Texas and Kansas coming up have to be concerning.
    Considering the competition combined with I'm sure negative recruiting about the relative instability of the BE this would easily be Buzz's biggest "get" wouldn't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Considering the competition combined with I'm sure negative recruiting about the relative instability of the BE this would easily be Buzz's biggest "get" wouldn't you think?
    If both JuJuan Johnson and Embiid wanted to commit, would Buzz take both? That would mean a pretty big roster shake-up next year. I can see over-signing by one (assuming Chris gets his 6th), but two seems like a recipe for some more bad press.

From purely a roster perspective Embiid would be the greater need, but he may decide after Johnson.

Embiid mixtape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBwSv...&feature=g-upl

Embiid and Johnson are both officially visiting Texas this weekend.
    Last edited by TedBaxter; 10-06-2012 at 07:28 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast