Thread: Giannis calf

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am with you shaquilvaine, but for some reason I am not that upset today. Kevin Durant came back a bit early from a strained calf in the 2019 NBA Finals and it lead to an achilles tear. Regardless, this is now 2 straight postseasons where Giannis has basically been out the first round.

Hearing comments from Lillard after the game last night, he is happy here and looking forward to getting more settled in Milwaukee and having a regular offseason. He couldn't risk working on his game and getting injured while Portland was looking to trade him last offseason. Lillard was nowhere near 100% last night either.

Hard to see how Boston does not come out of the East. I would love to see a Boston vs Denver NBA Finals or Boston vs OKC. Doc is all in, keep your core of Giannis, Lillard, Middleton, Lopez (kind of have no choice), but definitely need to get more athletic and quicker throughout the rest of the roster. Sadly Jae Crowder looks done, but he had a solid NBA career. More Andre Jackson next season would be a good start.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 05-03-2024 at 11:47 AM.