Thread: Bucks vs Pacers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    For some reason, I like all of the negativity being directed at the Bucks. Honestly, a lot of it has been deserved, but some of it has been overly dramatic (Stephen A Smith). Look at what the Miami Heat did last season after a very, very average regular season.

The last two seasons heading into the playoffs, everyone was high on the Bucks, and especially last season as the #1 overall seed in the NBA. I think the Bucks, and especially Giannis, are better when they are doubted.

If the Bucks can have Dame, Giannis, Middleton together no later than game 2 of this series, worst case game 3 (split the first 2 without Giannis), I will be optimistic.

That is the issue for me....how often have Dame, Giannis and Middleton all been on the floor together healthy? The team has had an entire week off, don't play until Sunday night. Dame needs to prove himself in the postseason, playoffs weren't something that always came around in Portland.

Like Bucks fans, I think the Bucks players have become bored with the regular season. I believe the 2022 ECSF loss to Boston in 7 and 2023 first round loss to Miami has this team hungry again and not taking anything for granted after maybe feeling a bit entitled after the 2021 championship. Starting Sunday is when it all matters and where legacies are made.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 04-19-2024 at 05:35 PM.