Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Woj bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Yeah it was impossible to do it without him for just salary matching purposes.

I’ve just really grown to appreciate Jrue since he’s been in Milwaukee.
    Huge fan of Holiday, and sad to see him go, but adding Lilliard is huge, especially since he was looking to go to Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Huge fan of Holiday, and sad to see him go, but adding Lilliard is huge, especially since he was looking to go to Miami.
    It will be interesting to see where Jrue lands. It sounds like Portland is going to turn around and shop him since they have some young talent in the backcourt. Hopefully they trade him to the Western Conference and not to an Eastern contender.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    I think you are misreading this. He is calling out the Heat for not helping Jimmy.

It's Dametime! I loved Jrue's all-around game and leadership, but Lilliard is an "Elite" offensive player. He should be able to prevent those offensive droughts the Bucks were prone to having (especially in the playoffs when teams really D it up).

Wow!! I knew Giannis was always a fan of Lillard (and vice versa), but wasn't sure this would happen. Lillard has 4 more years on his existing contract, Jrue Holiday had one with a player option. More incentive for Giannis to stick around.

Grayson Allen was redundant with Pat Connaughton, no loss there. The Bucks added Malik Beasley as well. Lillard, Middleton and Giannis is quite a Big 3. Still have Brook Lopez anchoring the D.

To echo what has been said....loved Jrue Holiday's leadership, toughness and defensive ability......his postseason numbers offensively were becoming concerning:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mufan2003; 09-27-2023 at 03:48 PM.

Wow!! I knew Giannis was always a fan of Lillard (and vice versa), but wasn't sure this would happen. Lillard has 4 more years on his existing contract, Jrue Holiday had one with a player option. More incentive for Giannis to stick around.

Grayson Allen was redundant with Pat Connaughton, no loss there. The Bucks added Malik Beasley as well. Lillard, Middleton and Giannis is quite a Big 3. Still have Brook Lopez anchoring the D. Better shooters off the ball when Giannis drives (Lillard, Middleton, Connaughton, Beasley, Portis, Lopez).

To echo what has been said....loved Jrue Holiday's leadership, toughness and defensive ability......his postseason numbers offensively were becoming concerning:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast