Thread: Next 7 Games

Next 7 Games

A tough stretch of 7 games for the Bucks culminating with a matchup against Boston on Christmas Day:

12/13: Golden State (14-13, defending NBA Champs coming off a win against Boston)
    12/15: @Memphis (18-9, 2nd in West)
    12/17: Utah (15-14 in West)
    12/19: @New Orleans (18-8, 1st in West)
    12/21: @Cleveland (17-11, 3rd in East)
    12/23: @Brooklyn (17-12, 4th in East)
    12/25: @Boston (21-7, 1st in East)

Still rumors swirling about four 2nd-round picks and Grayson Allen (27) for Jae Crowder (32), another interesting storyline to follow. Still not sure why Phoenix would want to help Milwaukee. Grayson Allen has had a nice start to the season, but I do this deal for the physicality/defense Crowder brings (against a team like Boston) and still plenty of shooting with Connaughton, Portis, Middleton, Holiday, Lopez etc.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 12-14-2022 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    A tough stretch of 7 games for the Bucks culminating with a matchup against Boston on Christmas Day:

12/13/22: Golden State (14-13, defending NBA Champs coming off a win against Boston)
    12/15/22: @Memphis (18-9, 2nd in West)
    12/17/22: Utah (15-14 in West)
    12/19: @New Orleans (18-8, 1st in West)
    12/21: @Cleveland (17-11, 3rd in East)
    12/23: @Brooklyn (17-12, 4th in East)
    12/25: @Boston (21-7, 1st in East)

Still rumors swirling about four 2nd-round picks and Grayson Allen (27) for Jae Crowder (32), another interesting storyline to follow. Still not sure why Phoenix would want to help Milwaukee. Grayson Allen has had a nice start to the season, but I do this deal for the physicality/defense Crowder brings (against a team like Boston) and still plenty of shooting with Connaughton, Portis, Middleton, Holiday, Lopez etc.
    I think the holdup has been Phoenix doesn't really want Allen, and second round picks don't amount to much.
    Problem Phoenix is going to have is the season is just about 1/3 of the way done, and Crowder hasn't played. I would think at some point his value, seeing as he is a free agent after the season, would be diminishing. Unless Phoenix is waiting thinking some team will have an injury and over pay for him.

Should be a fun stretch of hoop for the Bucks with good teams as you pointed out, and a lot of road games. Finish with three key Eastern Conference games.

Right, Milwaukee would make the deal, so obviously Phoenix is the holdup. I wouldn't be upset if the roster stays as is and you add Joe Ingles come January. Although, a bigger wing who can guard multiple positions and knock down an open three would be nice to add before the deadline.

Had to laugh at Draymond Green appearing to get a fan kicked out of last night's game.....but I am sure there is more of a backstory to it, maybe other fans had reported the guy to security as well.

Interesting:

The Bucks have won five of their past six games, including a blowout victory over the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday night, and their rotation appears to be close to adding another piece. Forward Joe Ingles, who signed with the team over the summer but has not played since tearing his ACL in January, has been working out with Milwaukee's G-League squad, and coach Mike Budenholzer acknowledged Ingles is "getting close" to his season debut. -- Collier

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...turning-corner