Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
[/B][/B]
Conventional wisdom:

Game 5: Boston wins (wrong)
Game 6: Milwaukee wins (wrong)
Game 7: Boston wins (?)

Cmon Khris Middleton, it is a MCL sprain, even if you are off the ball as a spot-up shooter, defender flys at you.....pump fake and shoot, or take 2 dribbles in for a lethal mid-range shot. 6'8", Khris never relied on explosion off the court. He always has been a guy who seemed to glide around the court, crafty.......with good height, long arms and an effortless stroke from all 3 levels. (One caveat, moving laterally defensively, I guess I just hope and pray)

My concern is rust, but it is not like he has been doing nothing for 3+ weeks.

The offense, reverting back to very little ball movement, player movement. Guys get confidence touching the ball, keep it moving, early shots in a 24-second clock from Giannis and Jrue are detrimental unless it is a Giannis dunk or Jrue open 3. Giannis, stop reverting back to 2019 when you are always going downhill 100mph from the top of the key......playing with fire. Stats are great, but many opportunities to pass-out on your drives. 40+, 10+......wow, did you win??? Did you make your teammates better?

Frustrating loss, conventional wisdom says Boston advances now.
Never once has Middleton given me the impression that he is a guy who would tough it out and battle through injuries. I think a bunch of guys on this team would but not Khris.