Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bucks vs Bulls

How about the Suns losing a game at home? Booker aggravated a hamstring in the 2nd half, but New Orleans looked good and was winning while Booker was in the game. McCollum, Brandon Ingram, Trey Murphy, Valanciunas and former Shaka recruit/player at Texas Jaxson Hayes. I don't think anyone is concerned the Suns will lose the series, but I would not have imagined them losing on their home court to the #8 seed.

Great lineup tonight with Brooklyn/Boston followed by Bucks/Bulls (76ers/Raptors on NBATV).

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    How about the Suns losing a game at home? Booker aggravated a hamstring in the 2nd half, but New Orleans looked good and was winning while Booker was in the game. McCollum, Brandon Ingram, Trey Murphy, Valanciunas and former Shaka recruit/player at Texas Jaxson Hayes. I don't think anyone is concerned the Suns will lose the series, but I would not have imagined them losing on their home court to the #8 seed.

Great lineup tonight with Brooklyn/Boston followed by Bucks/Bulls (76ers/Raptors on NBATV).
    Talk about must see TV if you are a hoops fan. Glad the Brewers have a day game so there is no distraction.

Very concerned. Especially if Portis and Middleton have to sit more than one game. They've been absolutely awful for about 85 of the 96 minutes played so far.

Sprained MCL for Middleton. Big trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Sprained MCL for Middleton. Big trouble.
    That is big trouble.

We need to come out and play with some intensity that seems to have been lacking a bit. When watching the Boston - Brooklyn game that seemed to have way more intensity than the Bucks - Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    We need to come out and play with some intensity that seems to have been lacking a bit. When watching the Boston - Brooklyn game that seemed to have way more intensity than the Bucks - Bulls.
    That's been my issue with them all year. Their focus and intensity would fade in and out so much. Now they've gotten to the playoffs and they're treating it like a January midweek game.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Very concerned. Especially if Portis and Middleton have to sit more than one game. They've been absolutely awful for about 85 of the 96 minutes played so far.
    Sounds like Portis will be available to go Friday, stitch it up and go. Middleton is interesting, I have read a "mild MCL sprain" can be 1-2 weeks while Brian Windhorst reported 2-4 weeks. Sounds like there can be a lot of leeway with the injury, supposedly better clarification after the MRI today.

I completely agree with what appears to be the Bucks going through the motions. Don't see the same fire/intensity from Jrue, Khris and even Giannis. All of the sweep talk has these guys treating it like they can just go through the motions.

The Bucks do this, losing Game 1 of the ECF last year to the Hawks at home. It will drive you crazy. Need more from the bench, Portis had to leave the game but Connaughton and Allen gave you next to nothing.

Injuries playing a factor in the first round of the playoffs. Devin Booker projected to miss games 3 and 4 in New Orleans. Luka Doncic has been out for Dallas. Now Middleton may miss games 3 and 4 in Chicago. Time to see what the Bucks are made of and who steps up. I have felt the depth is much improved, it may be needed now. Kick the tires on Nwora?

Also sounds like Ben Simmons will return for Game 4 in Brooklyn:

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...65928089333760

We can survive a few games without Middleton if others can pick up the shooting (Allen, Matthews, Connaughton), but we can't survive the first round if we don't start playing with the intensity required for the playoffs.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast