Thread: Bucks/Sixers

Bucks/Sixers

Giannis closes the game with a nice block on Embiid. He just has a knack for big blocks in crunch time.

Jrue and Khris also clutch down the stretch. Bucks clinch any head-to-head tiebreaker with Philly. Still so tight among the top 4 in the East.

Big 3 put up some impressive numbers:

Giannis - 40pts, 14 boards, 6 assists, 3 blocks

Middleton- 22pts, 9 boards, 7 assists

Holiday - 18pts, 10 assists, 8 boards

*** Brook Lopez also played well, need his size and physicality against Embiid.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 03-29-2022 at 10:32 PM.

That was a MVP type block, especially after putting up 40 - 14 - 6. The Big 3 looks ready for the post season!

Great win for the team, and keeps them bunched right at the top of the East.

Should be a crazy ride these last couple weeks.

That was a fun one. Thought Philly played about as well as they're capable of the last 14 minutes of the first half. Doc still hasn't figured out the flow with Harden/Embiid's minutes. Thought the game turned on them when he sat both at the end of the third/early fourth.

Bucks showed multiple looks defensively, depending on who was on the floor. Interesting wrinkle that Bud hasn't typically gone to in the regular season, or until they're down 2-0 in a series.

I know everyone is scared of Brooklyn in the first round, but I think the Bucks are better equipped to deal with them than Toronto, who just seems to have their number.

That is the thing, Philly played well. Harden, Embiid, Tobias Harris all were on. Even Niang hit some crucial threes down the stretch for Philly. The Bucks just accepted the challenge and elevated their play.

Amazing how at 6'11" he can cover ground this quickly as a ballhandler.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    That was a fun one. Thought Philly played about as well as they're capable of the last 14 minutes of the first half. Doc still hasn't figured out the flow with Harden/Embiid's minutes. Thought the game turned on them when he sat both at the end of the third/early fourth.

Bucks showed multiple looks defensively, depending on who was on the floor. Interesting wrinkle that Bud hasn't typically gone to in the regular season, or until they're down 2-0 in a series.

I know everyone is scared of Brooklyn in the first round, but I think the Bucks are better equipped to deal with them than Toronto, who just seems to have their number.
    I liked a recent Bud quote, basically alluding to wanting his team to be playing the best basketball possible heading into the playoffs and the opponent will take care of itself.

Boston just lost Robert Williams to a torn meniscus (4-6 weeks), some were starting to believe they were a legit threat to come out of the East. Outside of Durant and Drummond (Blake Griffin), Brooklyn is a bit on the small size. Toronto and Cleveland both have great length at multiple positions. I still think you play for the best seed possible. I don't love the idea of Miami having home court advantage in a playoff series, something about South Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    His midrange game is really looking good right now. Makes him incredibly difficult to defend.