Thread: Giannis - another 50-Piece

Giannis - another 50-Piece

I wonder if he made another trip to Chick-fil-A . 14-18 from the foul line, 2-3 from beyond the arc. Just so good and is only 27. Milwaukee is so blessed to have him.

Bucks are 12-17 when missing one of Giannis, Middleton or Jrue. Now 24-6 when all 3 play.

One more game before the All-Star break. Bucks are currently the #3 seed (36-23), just 1.5 games (2 in the loss column) back of Miami and Chicago. 23 regular season games remaining. For all that transpired up to this point, have to be pleased with where the Bucks sit.

I hope the Bucks push for the #1 seed, even though they won it all as a #3 seed. Obviously don't play guys if they have nagging injuries, and some rest may be required on a back-to-back, but the East is much improved and that extra game at home might be a difference maker. Especially against a team like Miami, Brooklyn, Philly.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 02-16-2022 at 11:11 PM.

Every bucket from Giannis' 50-point night:

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    I wonder if he made another trip to Chick-fil-A . 14-18 from the foul line, 2-3 from beyond the arc. Just so good and is only 27. Milwaukee is so blessed to have him.
    You've got that right. These kind of players don't come around often, especially in MKE.
    This team is fun to watch based on the guys on the team, and how the team was built.