Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trade Deadline - 2/10

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    It happened Goose. I am not a Harden fan, Seth Curry is a nice pickup for Brooklyn as a shooter.

I don't think this makes either team better than the Bucks, but we'll see. Simmons will help Brooklyn's defense, but certainly has offensive shortcomings.
    Never cared much for Harden's game, and I actually think Harden can be a negative on a team. Rule changes are taking away a lot of his ability to get to the free throw line too (lean in on a 3).
    On a team like the Nets, I actually think Simmons is a better fit as they already have two alpha type scorers and could use the D. Simmons having not played may be more of a challenge there.

Bucks are still the best in the East.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Never cared much for Harden's game, and I actually think Harden can be a negative on a team. Rule changes are taking away a lot of his ability to get to the free throw line too (lean in on a 3).
    On a team like the Nets, I actually think Simmons is a better fit as they already have two alpha type scorers and could use the D. Simmons having not played may be more of a challenge there.

Bucks are still the best in the East.
    I agree. That being said, the East is much better this year. Whichever team comes out of the East will be battle tested.

On paper, Brooklyn and Philly are next, with Miami not far behind.

Chicago is good, but not good enough IMO. They will not be an easy out.

My 2 underrated teams that could pull off an upset in the playoffs are Cleveland and Toronto.

Just a much better conference this season. I also think the Bucks are better (and possibly not done with buyout market).

Looks like the Bucks may be adding Deandre Bembry.

I have no real opinion other than we have open roster spots and need some depth with Connaughton out.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bucks-addin...182507315.html

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Looks like the Bucks may be adding Deandre Bembry.

I have no real opinion other than we have open roster spots and need some depth with Connaughton out.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bucks-addin...182507315.html
    I had read somewhere that he is an above average defender. I like the sound of this:

Yet across the league elsewhere, players of Bembry’s ilk have gotten paid. One NBA scout began comparing Bembry to Miami’s Jae Crowder, but noted Crowder is more physical of a defender and a higher-volume 3-point shooter.

Still hoping for Dragic, but there are several teams vying for his services.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    I had read somewhere that he is an above average defender. I like the sound of this:

Yet across the league elsewhere, players of Bembry’s ilk have gotten paid. One NBA scout began comparing Bembry to Miami’s Jae Crowder, but noted Crowder is more physical of a defender and a higher-volume 3-point shooter.

Still hoping for Dragic, but there are several teams vying for his services.
    So is he expected to be able to play some playoff level D similar to the role Tucker had last year?

We'll see Goose, I haven't followed him closely. Reports are certainly that he is an undervalued player that has really shown something this season. He was at the Fiserv Forum last night:

Dragic to Brooklyn, a lot of guards (Kyrie Irving, Seth Curry, Goran Dragic, Patty Mills).

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...15232605855748

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123