Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coaches on Coaches

Coaches on Coaches

Who would you choose to lead your program?

Not surprising that Izzo, Self and K were the top 3.

What will be surprising to Badger fans? Crean got votes and Bo got zero.......

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...n-your-program

Bo is a coach unique to WI. Not so sure he would fit well in most scenarios. Going to be interesting to see what happens to Wisky's BB program when Bo retires.

I just found it funny that Crean got more respect(votes) from other coaches then Bo did. I mean Crean is the anti-christ right?

You would think that at least one coach would have voted for Bo considering he is so popular and respected among his peers.......

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Bo is a coach unique to WI. Not so sure he would fit well in most scenarios. Going to be interesting to see what happens to Wisky's BB program when Bo retires.

They will hire Greg Gard and it really won't work out well. (See Soderburg, Brad) There will be a significant number of people who would rather have Tony Bennett however.

Not sure Bennett would go to Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    They will hire Greg Gard and it really won't work out well. (See Soderburg, Brad) There will be a significant number of people who would rather have Tony Bennett however.
    Yep, Gard will not work out well. As Goose posted, Bennett might not want WI.

Oh you are correct. I think many will want him there...but that the feeling won't be reciprocated.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Who would you choose to lead your program?

Not surprising that Izzo, Self and K were the top 3.

What will be surprising to Badger fans? Crean got votes and Bo got zero.......

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...n-your-program
    Was surprised as to the high % that Izzo got though and equally surprised how little 'ol Roy Williams got - would have thought he would have gotten higher than Cal as I figured more coaches would be pissed at Cal for his assumed recruiting transgressions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    I think they'll go all out for Bennett. Hometown kid, shown he can have success, and plays at the right pace. But I agree that I'm not sure he goes to Wisconsin. Too much to live up to, and not nearly as high a ceiling as he has even at Virginia.

I don't think that is the reason he won't go to UW. I think some bad blood exists between UW and the Bennett family.....
    Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    I think they'll go all out for Bennett. Hometown kid, shown he can have success, and plays at the right pace. But I agree that I'm not sure he goes to Wisconsin. Too much to live up to, and not nearly as high a ceiling as he has even at Virginia.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast