Thread: Wash Out the Champagne, Now Repeat

Wash Out the Champagne, Now Repeat

Can the Bucks repeat? Todd Welter with a new story up on our front page.

http://www.brewcityball.com/homepage.php
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Thanks for the post. I normally bypass the front page and go straight to the Forums.

So media day on Monday and training camp next Tuesday already. Basketball is just around the corner.

Let the Lakers and Nets soak up all of the Finals predictions and hype. I like that actually. I would have enjoyed keeping Tucker, but I think the Bucks bench got better overall. Hill is an upgrade over Teague and you basically add 2 starting-caliber players that you didn't have last season for the majority of the playoffs (DiVincenzo and Allen). Hood and Ojeleye are question marks, but they could pleasantly surprise if healthy. A lot of potential with Jordan Nwora (size and scoring), but can he defend well enough to stay on the court for any prolonged period of time? He has certainly shown glimpses of his offensive talent. Will he be a part of the regular season rotation?

Opening night will be a must-watch. Not only a marquee opponent (Brooklyn) and your top rival in the East, but the raising of the 2021 championship banner and receiving of the championship rings.

A very fast turnaround. Seems we were just celebrating the championship victory.

You can say all the right things, but the regular season will really seem long this year, after recently having such intense games.