Thread: 21-22 Schedule

21-22 Schedule

https://www.nba.com/news/2021-22-ope...ficial-release

The Bucks will receive their championship rings on opening night (as is tradition) with a matchup against the Brooklyn Nets. I like it. The top 2 favorites in the East.....and might actually see Durant, Harden, Irving all on the court together.

Another Christmas day matchup, against the Celtics at the Fiserv Forum, although would have been even better with a later tip and a more marquee opponent (Lakers, Clippers, Suns, Hawks, Warriors, etc). Still fun though.

Full schedule released this Friday.

Thought that was interesting that they scheduled ring night against Brooklyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Thought that was interesting that they scheduled ring night against Brooklyn.
    Definitely, and I think it is simply because they are viewed as the top 2 teams in the East. It also will be nice to see the championship banner raised!

A Denver-Milwaukee game on Christmas would have been a way better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    A Denver-Milwaukee game on Christmas would have been a way better choice.
    I would have gladly taken that as well. Boston is basically Tatum and Brown.......not a real threat in the East. A bit of a weak pairing for the defending champs.

I would have preferred Boston play @ New York and give us Atlanta. They might be the biggest threat in the East after Brooklyn. DeAndre Hunter will be back healthy, Cam Reddish looked promising in Game 6 of the ECF, and add a young talent like Jalen Johnson. Trae Young, Bogdanovic, John Collins. A team on the rise for sure.