Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Agency

George Hill back to Milwaukee. Played well during his time here.

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...420995076?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    George Hill back to Milwaukee. Played well during his time here.

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...420995076?s=20
    I worry he has nothing left in the tank. Hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I worry he has nothing left in the tank. Hope I'm wrong.
    Certainly could be, but I don't mind a 1-year veteran's minimum deal. Hill keeps himself in good shape, and if he can play anywhere close to the level he did 2 years ago, it will be a good move. He had some injury issues last year in Philly, similar to how Rodney Hood had injury issues in Toronto. If both stay healthy, could be 2 under-the-radar signings.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Certainly could be, but I don't mind a 1-year veteran's minimum deal. Hill keeps himself in good shape, and if he can play anywhere close to the level he did 2 years ago, it will be a good move. He had some injury issues last year in Philly, similar to how Rodney Hood had injury issues in Toronto. If both stay healthy, could be 2 under-the-radar signings.
    Kind of surprised that Kemba Walker wasn't in the mix instead of Hill. No secret OKC was going to buy him out. Sounds like he is headed to the Knicks.

Hill and Hood are definitely low risk signings with potential.

I have been wondering how the Bucks are going to use their Mid-Level Exception. Or if they may hold it open for a possible trade later in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Hill and Hood are definitely low risk signings with potential.

I have been wondering how the Bucks are going to use their Mid-Level Exception. Or if they may hold it open for a possible trade later in the year.
    I was slightly getting my hopes up for a Danny Green, Lou Williams or Reggie Jackson surprise. Green just agreed to re-sign with Philly, Williams to re-sign with Atlanta and no rumors connecting Jackson with the Bucks. Dennis Schroeder is out there, played for Coach Bud in Atlanta, but not really needed now with George Hill in the fold.

There was some speculation that part of the taxpayer mid-level exception may have been used on Hill. It will be interesting to see if there is more coming.

Hill definitely getting some of the taxpayer mid-level exception.

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...88355262361602

Schroeder turned down some big money with the Lakers awhile back. Bet he wishes he still had that offer.

Was hoping for Williams, and we could have afforded him, but like you said, he stays with Atlanta.

I think we have better depth heading into next year, especially if DiVencenzo is healthy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12