Thread: Congrats on new site

Congrats on new site

You have done an outstanding job getting the Brew City Ball site up and running. I look forward to the content and quality I'll find here. Now would you help get Devante Gardner back on the court for a final season tournament run?

Tulsa - Thanks for the post! While we aren't exactly up and running yet, I do appreciate all of you "testers" that are in here posting, poking around, making sure every thing is working the way it should.

We are in the very final stages as I am designing and filling the last few pages right now and then it will be time to fill up the content!

Any questions - feel free to ask!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Best of luck

in your new venture Jim.

I'll be checking in regularly

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Any questions - feel free to ask!
    Where did IWB get that "Baby New Year" outfit he wore to the January 1 game against Villanova? And why did he think it would make him look slimmer?

Beluga - they sell diapers in all sorts of sizes these days.

Thanks Mark!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Beluga - they sell diapers in all sorts of sizes these days.
    Still not as good as your Cousin Eddie or Burgermeister Meisterberger outfits for the games around Christmas. Now those were slimming!
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Wow, from a man that wears a kilt in public (with those legs) and, well, I've seen your MU game pants. Not sure what to say about those.