Thread: Trying to save his rep?

Trying to save his rep?

Trying to save his rep? Hearing Aaron Rodgers will be at the Bucks game tonight.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

He is a part owner, and his golf tournaments are now finished, so he really doesn't have an excuse.

My question is, will Bakhtiari be there chugging beers?

Quote Originally Posted by IWB View Post
    Trying to save his rep? Hearing Aaron Rodgers will be at the Bucks game tonight.
    Now that would be something. I don't discount what you heard......but boy, I'll believe it when I see it.

If Bakhtiari is there, make sure there is an ample supply of Miller Lite and/or Summer Shandy! I guess Donald Driver was there for Game 3. Sheryl Crow also a big Bucks fan and was there during the Hawks series with her kids.

There were a lot of people there for the last game, Chance The Rapper was there. Was never really a fan until he hosted SNL. Most musicians can't act, he did a pretty good job.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by IWB View Post
    There were a lot of people there for the last game, Chance The Rapper was there. Was never really a fan until he hosted SNL. Most musicians can't act, he did a pretty good job.
    Agree on Chance the Rapper. Gucci Mane was there as well, and was at games a couple years ago too. I think during the Hawks series Aaron Jones and I can't remember which one, but one of the Smiths from the Packers were courtside.

Was Rodgers there? I think he is staying away because he knows the crowd will mostly boo.

I wonder if he will be there on Tuesday. No high level golf match to interfere. He is part owner, but I think he stays away to avoid addressing the situation.

In an NBA championship clinching home game, where several Brewer players were able to rush out after their game to get to the Fiserv Forum, it appears part owner Aaron Rodgers did not make an effort to attend.

As great as he has been for such a long period of time, it amazes me how quickly Rodgers has lost favor with so many fans in this state.