Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Finals: Bucks and Suns

The Deer District is being reconfigured to hold more than 40K tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    The Deer District is being reconfigured to hold more than 40K tomorrow.
    Wow, that is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Wow, that is incredible.
    Actually, now up to 65K. Going to be a zoo.

Gameday. How we feeling? Any coping techniques to share? Because I'm a wreck.

We could be up by 20 with 5 minutes left and I think I may still be a wreck.

Going to be a long day before tip off.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    We could be up by 20 with 5 minutes left and I think I may still be a wreck.

Going to be a long day before tip off.
    This sums it up for me. I don't feel good until there is zero time left on the clock and the Bucks have more points (lol).

What an opportunity for the players, the franchise, the city and even the state. If Giannis wins a ring at 26, it will only further solidify the fact that championships can be won in Milwaukee with Giannis. It would be similar to the way Brett Favre and Reggie White changed the way the Packers organization was looked at.

That being said, I am nervously confident.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 07-20-2021 at 11:37 AM.

Great for the city, and I like how the Brewers have rescheduled their game. Hopefully it ends in time for some of the Brewers to get to the game.

Bucks hoping to close out a title, and now Brewers are up by 7.5. Great time to be a sports fan in MKE!

I am just sick. I have been following the Bucks since birth. I have covered the Bucks, I work in the basketball world... I named a website BrewCityBall.com... the biggest night in basketball history in the city of Milwaukee...

And I am in a hotel room across from the Mall of America due to my daughter's AAU tourney.

This blows. At lest my son is in the Deer District representing.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Crazy night in MKE, starting with Giannis hitting 17 of 19 free throws after his free throw shooting was mocked by Chris Paul.

NBA Champs!!!!!

An amazing night and a rough morning.

They f*cking did it. Holy balls.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast