Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
Great game to be at. Bucks seem to make every series stressful, but their MO seems to be that they figure it out more and more as the series progresses. I am sure Booker will shoot better, but the Bucks also played great defense on him from the tip. I think it frustrated him. Paul seemingly continues to make everything he puts up, I still believe his shooting will level off a bit as well.

Middleton can shoot better, he was solid going 6-14 but he can have games where he doesn't seem to miss. Just avoid another Game 2 scenario where Middleton and Holiday both shoot less than 33%. Monty Williams complaining a bit about fouls, but that seemed to be their strategy until Giannis started making free throws.
Yeah, hard for Williams to complain about the disparity in foul shooting when they have a foul Giannis strategy. We should draw more fouls, as they have tended to shoot from the outside, and you draw less fouls than if you would force the action in the paint as the Bucks have done.

Not sure why Bud doesn't complain more, as that has long been something coaches do in the playoffs. Guys like Phil Jackson and Pat Riley used to do it all the time. I don't tend to complain about refs, as that seems to be making excuses, but our guys sure don't seem to get the benefit of the doubt as much as others (Durant and Young in the previous series). Connaughton seems to get a lot of fouls called on him for having his head in the way of the opponents elbows. I might be a homer on this, but I think our guys don't get the calls they deserve.