Thread: Deer District

Deer District

The Deer District looked like a lot of fun for the games against the Nets. I'm sure it will be rocking for the entire Hawks series too, as good weather is the forecast now for Wednesday.

Just curious if anybody was there or know anyone that was there who could shed some light on how things were for the games. Different for home and road games I'd think.

In a way, not such a horrible thing that the season started late. Playoff basketball in late June and potentially into July provides for some great weather for pre and post-game festivities along with general viewing in the Deer District. The Bucks organization must be loving it.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 06-21-2021 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    The Deer District looked like a lot of fun for the games against the Nets. I'm sure it will be rocking for the entire Hawks series too, as good weather is the forecast now for Wednesday.

Just curious if anybody was there or know anyone that was there who could shed some light on how things were for the games. Different for home and road games I'd think.
    I haven't been there for the away games, but I am a season ticket holder and have been there pregame during the home playoff games. Hard to even get into the arena as just a ton of people down there. The area off to the side that used to be the beer garden is now mostly reserved seating for Mecca Sports Bar. That tends to cram more people into the plaza in front of the Fiserv forum entrances. I have a feeling they are going to have to close off a few streets around there to create more capacity.

just saw the Bucks are setting up a third outdoor monitor in the gravel lot where Bradley Center used to be
    https://twitter.com/BCullerton/statu...392769/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    I haven't been there for the away games, but I am a season ticket holder and have been there pregame during the home playoff games. Hard to even get into the arena as just a ton of people down there. The area off to the side that used to be the beer garden is now mostly reserved seating for Mecca Sports Bar. That tends to cram more people into the plaza in front of the Fiserv forum entrances. I have a feeling they are going to have to close off a few streets around there to create more capacity.
    I don't think the crowds will get smaller. Do they have sections fenced off or walled off for ticket holders only pregame so the ticket holders can get into the game?

Brendan Cullerton
    @BCullerton
    ·
    29m
    @Bucks
    prepping the Deer District for ECF game 1 tomorrow. They reached capacity at about 15,000 fans last round. They are reconfiguring the area to accommodate as many as 25,000 outdoor fans in round 2. Game on.