Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
My hope- This is like G1 against Boston two years ago, or Orlando last year.
My fear- This turns into the Heat series last year.

They had a real chance to put that thing away early. Up 9, then the ill-fated Teague minutes got Atlanta going.

I just don't know how Bud could watch film on Atlanta and not throw more size at the ball screens, to try and change the angles. If Capela rolls make him throw the pass over a big. It was far too easy for Young to turn the corner basically untouched.
Don't think we will see Teague again in this series. Portis played well, and I think he gets more minutes.

My guess is they challenge Young more, as late in the game with Giannis on him (after a screen) Young would settle for a long three. When Young goes to the hoop, our help side rotations need to be quicker so Lopez can advance out on Young as opposed to staying with his man in the paint.

Young had a career game. Does he have 4 of those games in him? He might based on them getting this far. Bucks need to keep the foot on the gas when they get a lead, and not coast as they did last night. Same intensity as games 3-7 in the Nets series.