Thread: Bucks vs Nets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    It is a series again. I was pretty pessimistic after game 2, but anything can happen now.

I never want to see great players suffer an injury, and Irving's injury did not look good. I suffered a broken fibula and high ankle sprain when my foot did something similar. Lucky to have just sprained it. There were 2 days off before games 3 and 4, whereas there is only 1 day off the rest of the way. Hard to believe Irving will be good to go Tuesday, or anywhere near 100%.

Brooklyn only had their Big 3 available in 8 of the 72 games this season. So in a way, a reflection of what they were for most of the year. Being available and durable is important.

It has been nice to see the Bucks playing great defense, not letting occasional offensive struggles dictate their effort on the defensive end. The Bucks can win with defense and offense. I think Brooklyn needs to win with great offense.

This series has become interesting again.
    I think with only one day off it will be hard for Irving to make the game Tuesday like you said.
    if no Irving and no Harden the Bucks make this series very difficult for the Nets. I think even with Harden it will be difficult.

The Bucks have figured out how to play physical with the Nets, and that didn't suit KD. KD needs another big time player to win.

With no Irving, Holiday should become more of an offensive weapon, as he won't be expending as much effort on D.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I think with only one day off it will be hard for Irving to make the game Tuesday like you said.
    if no Irving and no Harden the Bucks make this series very difficult for the Nets. I think even with Harden it will be difficult.

The Bucks have figured out how to play physical with the Nets, and that didn't suit KD. KD needs another big time player to win.

With no Irving, Holiday should become more of an offensive weapon, as he won't be expending as much effort on D.
    Not only getting more physical, but just raising their overall defensive play as well. It is as if they realized they had to be great on the defensive end to win this series. In the first 2 games, it seemed like the Bucks were playing regular season defense (taking possessions off).

Nice to see guys like Tucker, Forbes and Connaughton start contributing offensively.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Not only getting more physical, but just raising their overall defensive play as well. It is as if they realized they had to be great on the defensive end to win this series. In the first 2 games, it seemed like the Bucks were playing regular season defense (taking possessions off).

Nice to see guys like Tucker, Forbes and Connaughton start contributing offensively.
    Any report on the status of Kyrie for tomorrow?

Tucker has been the difference in this series. He is really in KD's grill, and maybe in his head.
    Hopefully the game in Brooklyn is officiated the same was this last game was officiated.