Thread: Jrue Holiday - Signs 4-Year Extension

Jrue Holiday - Signs 4-Year Extension

https://www.nba.com/bucks/news/milwa...ract-extension

He has been playing really, really well. 39% from beyond the arc. He is 30, so 4 years can seem a bit risky. The playoffs is really when this team and Holiday will be judged.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 04-05-2021 at 10:24 AM.

That's a lot of money, a crazy amount of money.

The core of the team is set for the next few years, and I'm not sure there is much wiggle room either, so they need to produce come playoff time.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    That's a lot of money, a crazy amount of money.

The core of the team is set for the next few years, and I'm not sure there is much wiggle room either, so they need to produce come playoff time.
    Yes it is. Giannis, Middleton and Holiday certainly is the core. I think DiVincenzo has come a long way as well. I really like Portis off the bench.

It is all about the playoffs, they have been fantastic in the regular season since Bud arrived. We'll see how it pans out, Brooklyn and Philly at 100% will be difficult to beat. Miami has always given the Bucks problems as well.

If he can stay healthy, much like Middleton, I feel good about this deal holding up. Neither guy relies on athleticism. Their games are built on strength and guile.

The drop for Giannis from 30 to 34 would be of greater concern to me given the way he plays.

The Bucks have a really good starting 5. I think Connaughton and Portis are solid too. Need guys like Tucker and Teague to really play key roles off the bench for us to really have a great playoff run.

Starting to get worried about Giannis's knee. Out again tomorrow.