Thread: Bulls Just Got Better

Bulls Just Got Better

They acquired Vucevic from the Magic.

I see the Bucks made no trades.

The Bucks may be looking more at players that were not traded and who may get buyouts, and therefore be open at a salary we can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I see the Bucks made no trades.

The Bucks may be looking more at players that were not traded and who may get buyouts, and therefore be open at a salary we can afford.
    Bucks had no one to trade really. Keep an eye on Jeff Teague who was traded today and waived. He could fill that backup PG spot.

The NBA has to even out this salary cap / hard cap / luxury cap process to make an actual cap. I'm good with an initial salary limit, and if you go over that you pay a tax. But there should be the same salary ceiling for all. I'm sure I'm missing something.

The Bucks are hard capped, and with their recent trade, created $3.5 million that they can use to sign a player. Our total cap right now is $131 mil.
    At the same time Golden State with salary of $168 mil, Brooklyn with a salary of $165 mil are not hard capped.
    Philly just added Hill, who has a salary of $10 mil to push their cap number to $145 mil, and they are not hard capped.

We can't make a move because we are capped, yet teams that have higher salaries than the Bucks can go way above that level and just have to pay more in luxury tax.

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/cap/

Agree