Thread: Juan T-A

16 points for Juan. Only Curry scored more for Golden State.

Keep it rolling Juan!

Juan is getting a lot of love out there in the Bay Area. Great to see.

https://sports.yahoo.com/watch-juan-...063657115.html

That is awesome - people out there love him because he is one of their own. The times that he has been in the post game presser the local reporters finish the interview with, "Can you tell us of where you're from?" And Juan replies, "95th & A Street" and leaves. Here is one of them...

"When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

So that's why he's wearing #95.

Always like Juan at MU, and will be cheering for him for sure. I admit I check their box score the day after every game.

Another article on Juan.

https://theundefeated.com/features/j...-the-warriors/

It’s pretty amazing the number of players coached by Buzz who have played way above expectations at the NBA level. Jimmy was great, but I never would have imagined him carrying a team on his back to the nba finals. Jae, Wes, Dwight and (the biggest surprise of all) Juan.

Quote Originally Posted by 21rooster View Post
    It’s pretty amazing the number of players coached by Buzz who have played way above expectations at the NBA level. Jimmy was great, but I never would have imagined him carrying a team on his back to the nba finals. Jae, Wes, Dwight and (the biggest surprise of all) Juan.
    So far, Juan has had the most successful NBA career of the Wojo era. You could maybe debate Burton.
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Warrior View Post
    So far, Juan has had the most successful NBA career of the Wojo era. You could maybe debate Burton.
    Juan was recruited by buzz and played 3 years under buzz with his senior year under Wojo, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    Juan was recruited by buzz and played 3 years under buzz with his senior year under Wojo, correct?
    True, though he got a lot more run under Wojo, fwiw. He was more of one of Buzz’s nominal starters to protect his other guys from foul trouble ala Erik Williams and Jamail Jones.