Thread: Giannis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    I’m in complete agreement with you that they should trade him if he doesn’t sign. I have not disputed anything you have said.
    So trade him... but not for draft picks (your comment about hoarding draft picks)? What if he doesn't sign the supermax? OF COURSE you try to sign him (is anyone arguing the opposite?), but that doesn't make it magically happen.

The Bucks would then have to make a decision of risking it and going for it all (similar to KD) or getting the best possible deal in a trade before the contract is up (Westbrook, George). So, unwittingly, with the bad Thunder analogy, you've given us the blueprints to what could happen if Giannis doesn't resign.
    Last edited by MU Viking; 09-10-2020 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MU Viking View Post
    So trade him... but not for draft picks (your comment about hoarding draft picks)? What if he doesn't sign the supermax? OF COURSE you try to sign him (is anyone arguing the opposite?), but that doesn't make it magically happen.

The Bucks would then have to make a decision of risking it and going for it all (similar to KD) or getting the best possible deal in a trade before the contract is up (Westbrook, George). So, unwittingly, with the bad Thunder analogy, you've given us the blueprints to what could happen if Giannis doesn't resign.
    Dude, you seem to be arguing about something where no one is suggesting anything different. Sorry you got so bent out of shape on my bad Thunder analogy. Try to calm down now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Dude, you seem to be arguing about something where no one is suggesting anything different. Sorry you got so bent out of shape on my bad Thunder analogy. Try to calm down now.
    I'm extremely calm. Thank you for your concern.