Thread: Philly and Toronto

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Playoff caliber game tonight, very entertaining. Great win considering the opponent and on the back end of a back-to-back.

Kyle Lowry was acting like the Brad Davison of the NBA. I am a fan of Villanova, its coach and players, but Lowry gets annoying with his flailing arms, constant whining and whatever you call that head maneuver that dislodged Hill and drew an offensive foul.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Playoff caliber game tonight, very entertaining. Great win considering the opponent and on the back end of a back-to-back.

Kyle Lowry was acting like the Brad Davison of the NBA. I am a fan of Villanova, its coach and players, but Lowry gets annoying with his flailing arms, constant whining and whatever you call that head maneuver that dislodged Hill and drew an offensive foul.
    That was one of the more crazy plays I've seen. Not sure what he was thinking there.

Huge road win after back to back as you said MUFAN2003. After that win we are up 8 games with 24 to play. If we were to go 14-10 down the stretch (more losses than we have to date) Toronto would need to go 23-1 to beat us for home court advantage. That is how good the Bucks are playing.