Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On Pace for 70

Bucks have won 13 of 14 and Giannis considered by many to be the MVP frontrunner.

https://www.nba.com/video/2020/02/09...vp-frontrunner

Van Gundy says Giannis should be unanimous MVP at this point. Good test at Miami tonight.

https://www.nba.com/video/2020/03/01...-bucks-hornets

Any idea if Middleton will be back?

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Any idea if Middleton will be back?
    Coach Bud said yesterday that they are optimistic Khris will be able to go tonight. Haven't seen anything official though.

Not really on pace anymore. I think by the end of the week the Lakers will have the overall best record. Don't see them winning in Denver without Giannis on a back to back. Also have Boston and Golden State this week, which will both be difficult if Giannis is unable to suit up. I have a feeling Giannis has a two week or so injury.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    Not really on pace anymore. I think by the end of the week the Lakers will have the overall best record. Don't see them winning in Denver without Giannis on a back to back. Also have Boston and Golden State this week, which will both be difficult if Giannis is unable to suit up. I have a feeling Giannis has a two week or so injury.
    Yeah, at this point, 70 seems unrealistic. The Bucks can only lose once in their final 18 games. Try to maintain the best record in the NBA over the Lakers and definitely the #1 seed in the East (7-game lead in the loss column). Tonight @ Denver will be difficult without Giannis. It sounded like Giannis could be back Thursday. Certainly don't rush him, but the overall best record in the NBA is something worth trying to hold onto (should the Bucks reach the NBA Finals).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12