Thread: Bucks vs Clippers

Bucks vs Clippers

A great matchup to have on Giannis' birthday (25). Really looking forward to this one. Giannis, Middleton, Kawhi and Paul George should all play (Kawhi and Paul George missed the first meeting). Along with the Lakers, these 3 teams have to be viewed as the best in the NBA right now. With the Lakers coming to Milwaukee soon (December 19). I thought this team might have some chemistry issues early in the season (with the loss of Brogdon and additions of Wes, Robin, Korver). So much for that, having won 13 in a row.

IMO, there shouldn't be much dispute that Kawhi and Paul is a better combo than Giannis and Middleton. However, I think Middleton compliments Giannis very well and the Bucks have more firepower from 3 through 15 on the roster. In fact, more firepower than most of the league when factoring in the entire roster. Giannis is also looking like the best player in the league (again).

NBA.com has the Bucks #1, Lakers #2 and Clippers #4 in their latest power rankings. The Bucks are top 5 in Offensive Rating(3), Defensive Rating(3) and Net Rating(1).

https://www.nba.com/powerrankings/2019-20-week-7

That was an arse whoopin!!! Happy Birthday Giannis!

Amazed at the way the Bucks took care of business against a top team. The Bucks were ahead by 40 at one point when the Clippers were still playing their top guys.
    Fun team to watch!

I'm having so much damn fun this year. The ball moves, bodies move, guys are playing loose and with a real joy. They hit teams with these blitzes I've never seen from a Bucks team.

From 9:25 of the third to 9:25 of the fourth (when Doc pulled the starters) the score went from 60-50 to 101-67. Insane.

Don't think I ever looked forward to a Bucks game being on TV before, but I sure am doing so this season.