If we play Ed significant minutes at the 4 I have little doubt that he will rebound as good or better then Joey did there.

Last year Ed was an excellent offensive rebounder and a decent defensive rebounder. He was better then Joey in both areas.......now I realize that those numbers may change if he is playing the 4 but Joey was not a great rebounder last season .....especially on the offensive glass where his numbers were poor.

Sam from the 3 spot was very good on the defensive end but like Joey got very few offensive rebounds on a percentage basis.

I would expect our offensive rebounding to be improved this season.......not as sure about the defensive rebounding but I think we will be ok there with Koby now playing significant minutes in the backcourt.

It would help if Sacar increased his numbers although part of his poor numbers may have been scheme related......if he is covering top offensive perimeter threat he is away from the basket most of the time and engaged with his man most possessions.......on offense he seemed to be one of the get back guys when he wasn't attacking.