Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT M Club Hall of Fame

congrats as well

I have known Elizabeth "Bisky" Koberstein since she was little, an awesome representative of MU!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Bob Wolf dicked again. Also, KO, Crean, Wesley, Dominic and JFB. Each of the entrants are deserving but Bob Wolf is not likely to get in in his lifetime. Comparatively, this class is recent grads. Love Lazar but I would think Jimmy and Wesley and Dominic are more deserving.
    "He understands Justice under God"--Augustus Cornelius Johnson

How can Bob Wolf not be in?

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Bob Wolf dicked again. Also, KO, Crean, Wesley, Dominic and JFB. Each of the entrants are deserving but Bob Wolf is not likely to get in in his lifetime. Comparatively, this class is recent grads. Love Lazar but I would think Jimmy and Wesley and Dominic are more deserving.
    I agree with your list.

Ridiculous that Wolf, KO and Crean are not included.
    Can't think of many that did more for MU athletics that KO and Crean.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I agree with your list.

Ridiculous that Wolf, KO and Crean are not included.
    Can't think of many that did more for MU athletics that KO and Crean.
    Doubt they would do Crean while he is still active. KO may have burned a few bridges. A crime that Bob Wolf not in the HOF. Does seem off that Zar is in ahead of Dominic. Wesley and Jimmy were really solid guys but their NBA success is more than what they did in college?

KO was on the stage at the 100th. He is in good graces—unless he ran up a big bar bill at the 100th.

Another issue: Crowder and Lazar never graduated.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Another issue: Crowder and Lazar never graduated.
    I thought about that too but Wade didn't either so clearly that isn't a requirement to be honored by MU.

Did Chones graduate? Lucas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast