Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marquette and UCLA to Play Home and Home Series

Last time MU played UCLA, UCLA came to the Marquette classic and beat us by nine points. Gaile Goodrich and Keith Erickson. MU Played a box and one and Point guard Rocke Calvelli had Goodrich as the one.He had 21 and Rocke had 19. UCLA was undefeated that year.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Well, Marquette is playing at UCLA on a Saturday. You better dam hope Marquette is playing UCLA on a Saturday in Fiserv Forum.
    Would be a great road trip (would love to go to a game @ Pauley) and it is about time that CA MU alums get a quality game out their way. Awesome news!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorCandelino View Post
    Last time MU played UCLA, UCLA came to the Marquette classic and beat us by nine points. Gaile Goodrich and Keith Erickson. MU Played a box and one and Point guard Rocke Calvelli had Goodrich as the one.He had 21 and Rocke had 19. UCLA was undefeated that year.
    Spoken like a proud nephew!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorCandelino View Post
    My freshman year. I was there, and can still see Goodrich draining a half-court shot just before the horn sounded for the half. Tied the game. Until that point, we were leading.
    Flew home to LA the following morning. Got to read all about it in the LA Times when I got home.

VS

Quote Originally Posted by ValiantSailor View Post
    My freshman year. I was there, and can still see Goodrich draining a half-court shot just before the horn sounded for the half. Tied the game. Until that point, we were leading.
    Flew home to LA the following morning. Got to read all about it in the LA Times when I got home.

VS
    My freshman year as well. Time flies!

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Would be a great road trip (would love to go to a game @ Pauley) and it is about time that CA MU alums get a quality game out their way. Awesome news!!!
    They don’t serve beer there.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12