Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Free Agency

March Madness starts in November

Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Nice! Sounds like it's for the veteran's minimum. If Wes can stay healthy, that could end up being one of the better signings for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Nice! Sounds like it's for the veteran's minimum. If Wes can stay healthy, that could end up being one of the better signings for the money.
    Agree. A really good veteran who can certainly make up for the loss of Brogdan.

Also key is Wes is a pretty good guy, so should go well in the locker room.

With Kawhi looking at Toronto, Lakers and Clippers, I hope he chooses the Clippers. I wouldn't mind him staying in Toronto, I think Milwaukee was as much at fault for blowing a 2-0 lead as Toronto was for winning it. Just don't want to see him join the Lakers. LeBron, Kawhi and Anthony Davis would seem as insurmountable, if not more, than Golden State with Durant or the Heat with LeBron, Wade, Bosh and Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    With Kawhi looking at Toronto, Lakers and Clippers, I hope he chooses the Clippers. I wouldn't mind him staying in Toronto, I think Milwaukee was as much at fault for blowing a 2-0 lead as Toronto was for winning it. Just don't want to see him join the Lakers. LeBron, Kawhi and Anthony Davis would seem as insurmountable, if not more, than Golden State with Durant or the Heat with LeBron, Wade, Bosh and Allen.
    Agree. I do hope Kawhi goes to the Clippers. Should really set up for some good battles in the West, and provide one less star for the Bucks to deal with to get to the NBA finals.
    Lebron, Kawhi, AD and also Kuzma, pencil them in for champs now.

Pretty sure Kawhi stays in Toronto. That may actually help Bucks get Korver, because he probably goes to Lakers if Leonard ends up there.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    Pretty sure Kawhi stays in Toronto. That may actually help Bucks get Korver, because he probably goes to Lakers if Leonard ends up there.
    More on Korver. Sounds like he will be bought out by Phoenix. Budenholzer coached Korver in Atlanta, had a good relationship, and Korver was selected as an All-Star reserve under Budenholzer.

https://in.nba.com/news/report-los-a...i1ueaadz88px0k

https://behindthebuckpass.com/2019/0...-frontrunners/
    Last edited by mufan2003; 07-03-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Agree. A really good veteran who can certainly make up for the loss of Brogdan.

Also key is Wes is a pretty good guy, so should go well in the locker room.
    This seems like a real stretch. The signing of Wes would likely be viewed as a low risk, depth move by the fanbase if he didn't play at MU. I'm just hoping after all of the injuries that Wes has something left in the tank as a 10 minute, 3 and D guy. Conversely, we're talking about an uber efficient, 50/40/90 guy who is also capable of playing lock down D and big minutes in Brogdon. IMO, there is a zero percent chance that Wes can "certainly make up for the loss of Brogdon."

Quote Originally Posted by AbovetheRim View Post
    This seems like a real stretch. The signing of Wes would likely be viewed as a low risk, depth move by the fanbase if he didn't play at MU. I'm just hoping after all of the injuries that Wes has something left in the tank as a 10 minute, 3 and D guy. Conversely, we're talking about an uber efficient, 50/40/90 guy who is also capable of playing lock down D and big minutes in Brogdon. IMO, there is a zero percent chance that Wes can "certainly make up for the loss of Brogdon."
    You can't keep everyone. When you factor in the cost of Brogdon, being able to bring back Hill and then adding Wes on a min wage deal, I think that combo can make up for the loss of Brogdon.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast