Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bucks vs Raptors

Bucks vs Raptors

https://www.nba.com/playoffs/2019/eastseries7#/

Watching game 7 of Toronto/Philly, all I could think is that the Bucks are better than both of these teams. Leonard deserves all the accolades, and they have other nice pieces (Siakam, Lowry, Gasol, Green, Ibaka). I just think at this point, Milwaukee is better and deeper. Theoretically, this should be a tougher challenge than Boston. Although, before the series, I thought the winner of Milwaukee/Boston would go the NBA Finals. I don't think it goes 7, Milwaukee in 5 or 6.

Vegas likes the Bucks in 5.

Bucks in 5.

If we play like we did last series, I think we can pull it off in 5. Toronto is good, and Leonard is tough to stop, but I think our depth will help us take care of business.

Saw a lot of tired legs at the end of that game on Sunday. Toronto's depth is questionable.

Van Vleet is gonna start hitting at some point, and I have to think Siakam will as well. I think the guy it hinges on is Lowry. If he doesn't play well, the Bucks win in 5. Expecting this to go at least 6.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Saw a lot of tired legs at the end of that game on Sunday. Toronto's depth is questionable.

Van Vleet is gonna start hitting at some point, and I have to think Siakam will as well. I think the guy it hinges on is Lowry. If he doesn't play well, the Bucks win in 5. Expecting this to go at least 6.
    There is a reason that Lowry didn't do much against the Bucks this year. His name is Eric Bledsoe!

Great to win game 1 when you got outplayed for 3 quarters. I was about ready to chalk it up as a loss. Almost everyone on Toronto was playing well. Lowry has had some poor playoff performances, but may have had one of his best tonight. Leonard may have got tired in the 4th. He has logged a lot of minutes already.

After a quiet Boston series, Lopez was great. Kept Milwaukee in the game. Brogdon has shaken off any rust, he was also key. Always good to pull out a win when you weren't near your best.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 05-15-2019 at 10:32 PM.

Pau Gasol with an interesting anslysis of Giannis in the Players' Tribune.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en...nmpo-bucks-mvp

I too think we beat Toronto when Toronto gave us close to their best shot and we actually didn't shoot well. We missed 33 3 pointers and made just 11. We will shoot better than that I would think.
    I think we play much better on offense, or at least we shoot a higher percentage tonight. We continue to wear down opponents / Toronto with our depth, and will do it again tonight. We will take advantage of the defense collapsing on Giannis by kicking it out to other good shooters / scorers who are left open for the Giannis triple team and will do it again tonight.

Bucks win tonight by double digits and have the Fiserv Forum and Deer District rocking. What a great time to be a Bucks fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I too think we beat Toronto when Toronto gave us close to their best shot and we actually didn't shoot well. We missed 33 3 pointers and made just 11. We will shoot better than that I would think.
    I think we play much better on offense, or at least we shoot a higher percentage tonight. We continue to wear down opponents / Toronto with our depth, and will do it again tonight. We will take advantage of the defense collapsing on Giannis by kicking it out to other good shooters / scorers who are left open for the Giannis triple team and will do it again tonight.

Bucks win tonight by double digits and have the Fiserv Forum and Deer District rocking. What a great time to be a Bucks fan!
    To me the key to the game tonight is Bledsoe. If he can crack some of the seems of that 2-3 zone Toronto has been playing, it will push the pace, and open up things a little more for Giannis. I think Bled needs to stop jacking jumpers, get layups, or kickouts to shooters or a trailing Giannis. I don't expect Lowry to be that efficient again, nor Lopez. I like the Bucks by double digits.

Bucks didn't look good last night and still took Toronto to two overtimes. Based on the previous series, it seems like Toronto (and Philly for that matter) play one good, then one down game.
    Hopefully that means the Bucks pick up a W in the next game and come back home looking to close it out in 5.

I think we will see a really focused Bucks team tomorrow and we pick up a double digit win.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast