Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
I too think we beat Toronto when Toronto gave us close to their best shot and we actually didn't shoot well. We missed 33 3 pointers and made just 11. We will shoot better than that I would think.
I think we play much better on offense, or at least we shoot a higher percentage tonight. We continue to wear down opponents / Toronto with our depth, and will do it again tonight. We will take advantage of the defense collapsing on Giannis by kicking it out to other good shooters / scorers who are left open for the Giannis triple team and will do it again tonight.

Bucks win tonight by double digits and have the Fiserv Forum and Deer District rocking. What a great time to be a Bucks fan!
To me the key to the game tonight is Bledsoe. If he can crack some of the seems of that 2-3 zone Toronto has been playing, it will push the pace, and open up things a little more for Giannis. I think Bled needs to stop jacking jumpers, get layups, or kickouts to shooters or a trailing Giannis. I don't expect Lowry to be that efficient again, nor Lopez. I like the Bucks by double digits.