Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bucks vs Celtics

Bucks vs Celtics

It really gets interesting now. Tough from here on out. If the Bucks are going to win, I think it will be in 5 or 7 games. Don't see them clinching on Boston's home floor. These 2 teams might be playing the best basketball in the East right now.

https://www.nba.com/playoffs/2019/eastseries5#/

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    It really gets interesting now. Tough from here on out. If the Bucks are going to win, I think it will be in 5 or 7 games. Don't see them clinching on Boston's home floor. These 2 teams might be playing the best basketball in the East right now.

https://www.nba.com/playoffs/2019/eastseries5#/
    #BucksinSix

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    #BucksinSix
    I would take that!! Sounds like game 1 will be on Sunday, ABC (Sirius XM NBA Radio).

Game 1 Sunday afternoon. Not the greatest of weather weekends, but I think that live block will be jumping!

I will say Bucks in 5, but that may just be wishful thinking.

Sunday will be busy downtown! Milwaukee Wave have a playoff game at 2pm at UWM Panther Arena.
    March Madness starts in November

I'm not gonna lie, this series scares me. Lots of big-time playoff experience on that Boston roster.

And now the Celtics are clicking. Finally figured out the mix with Brown, Tatum, and Hayward on the wing. Horford gives the Bucks all sorts of trouble in covering the high ball screen. I think we'll see a lot more Giannis at the 5 to try and provide some flexibility defensively.

Excited to see what Bud has up his sleeve for this. If the Bucks do end up winning I think it goes all 7.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, this series scares me. Lots of big-time playoff experience on that Boston roster.

And now the Celtics are clicking. Finally figured out the mix with Brown, Tatum, and Hayward on the wing. Horford gives the Bucks all sorts of trouble in covering the high ball screen. I think we'll see a lot more Giannis at the 5 to try and provide some flexibility defensively.

Excited to see what Bud has up his sleeve for this. If the Bucks do end up winning I think it goes all 7.
    The Celtics scare me more that other teams in the East, so I'm with you on that.

One aspect of this series that may be interesting is how Bud plays guys. Nobody on the team (Giannis, Bledsoe, Lopez, Middleton) have had to play much more than 30 minutes in a game. Will we see some games with some combination of these guys for closer to 40 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post

This. One major improvement compared to last season, Brook Lopez is a major upgrade compared to Henson and Maker last year. He is playing great. 5 blocks in game 4 against Detroit and demands his defender cover him on the perimeter. Much more perimeter shooting around Giannis this time as well. Nice not having to concede the coaching matchup.

Same old, Bucks.
    March Madness starts in November

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast