Thread: Eric Bledsoe

Eric Bledsoe

Playing the best basketball of his career. I was fed up with him after the Boston series last year. Playing even better since his new contract was announced on March 1. 6'1" with a 6'8" wingspan, built like an all-pro free safety.

Budenholzer and staff deserve credit, this team is so organized on the floor. Proper spacing, everyone knows when and where to be. Looking forward to the Celtics series!
    Last edited by mufan2003; 04-21-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Playing the best basketball of his career. I was fed up with him after the Boston series last year. Playing even better since his new contract was announced on March 1. 6'1" with a 6'8" wingspan, built like an all-pro free safety.

Budenholzer and staff deserve credit, this team is so organized on the floor. Proper spacing, everyone knows when and where to be. Looking forward to the Celtics series!
    I have done a 180 on Bledsoe. Like you MUFAN, I was so disappointed after last year's playoffs. I thought if there was a guy we could afford to lose it would be him. Now I'm in the camp that thinks we got a deal on his contract.

It seems now that if his game is on and he is hitting from 3, we are a very tough team to beat. Coach Bud has really developed this team, and they are a fun team to watch. I could see a few guys willing to take less money than they would get on the open market to play here another year (Mirotic, Lopez, Hill). Doesn't mean we can still afford them, but it really seems guys like playing together and for Bud.

Also heard this morning on Sirius XM NBA Radio, from Rich Kamla, that "sources" close to Brogdon say he is "basically ready to go." Sounds like he could play now if needed. Obviously, save him for the Celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Also heard this morning on Sirius XM NBA Radio, from Rich Kamla, that "sources" close to Brogdon say he is "basically ready to go." Sounds like he could play now if needed. Obviously, save him for the Celtics.
    I believe the first game in the second round would be Saturday, so that is a whole lot more time to rest. It would be nice for him to get some action before Boston, but not at the risk of coming back sooner than he should.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I believe the first game in the second round would be Saturday, so that is a whole lot more time to rest. It would be nice for him to get some action before Boston, but not at the risk of coming back sooner than he should.
    Scheduled for Monday or Tuesday, but the NBA reserves the right to move the games to Saturday or Sunday, depending on the other series progress.