Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TJ Taylor leaves MU

Big opportunity for Jamal Ferguson...! This may be Buzz's first inside-oriented team...?
    Last edited by Nukem2; 07-18-2012 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Junior Cadougan, Vander Blue, Jake Thomas, Derrick Wilson, Jamal Ferguson with Trent Lockett swinging between guard and forward. Steve Taylor and Juan Anderson will get more time teaming with Jamil Wilson. Another year on scholarship for Jake Thomas and I have no problem with Jake playing scholarship minutes.

And he is likely going to be on scholarship now anyway.

At the moment MU has one scholarship shooting guard that can shoot. Thank God Lockett is here.

Yiiiiikes.

We are going to see a lot of zone this year............

I thought this would be a really deep team where it would be tough getting minutes for the all the players deserving of minutes. I guess that has changed.

Pretty wild. I knew there were some issues, but did not see this coming. Playing shorthanded has become an MU way of life.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I don't know that this team is in HUGE trouble as we still have 6 guys returning who played significant minutes at a high level D1 school last year in Blue, JC, Jamil Wilson, O'tule, Gardner, and Trent Lockett... Teams rarely go more than 7 or 8 deep anyhow so really we need one or two players that are freshman or Sophmore to step up... I think Wilson is capable, I also think Steve Taylor can play spot minutes, along with Juan Anderson. I think we will be okay, losing Mayo and Taylor hurts, but I don't think it's end of the world. That being said it is dis-heartening to see all these losses, seems like bad luck for now, but hopefully Buzz can find some guys who want to be here and will put in the work.

Why is everyone assuming that Mayo is gone? Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by HillcrestConnection View Post
    Why is everyone assuming that Mayo is gone? Am I missing something?
    No, but there seem to be a lot of whispers out there.... (:

What has Taylor been saying on Twitter that raised everybody's suspicions?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast