Thread: Ask the AD ?

Ask the AD ?

Anyone have a link to the Marquette AD, Larry William's, answers to the questions many of us sent in? It was suppose to be posted on Friday but I didn't see it and can't fin it?

Don't believe it was ever posted, should be here when/if it does....

http://www.gomarquette.com/blog/
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I can't imagine he had many positive questions considering some of his public statements regarding basketball and lacrosse.

I have been very critical of Larry Williams in the past, but even in a favorable setting for him I think he came off much better then in past interviews. I also liked how he answered the question about the relationship with Buzz, as he did not try to sugar coat the initial issues while making a point to answer that they have been working on said relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    I have been very critical of Larry Williams in the past, but even in a favorable setting for him I think he came off much better then in past interviews. I also liked how he answered the question about the relationship with Buzz, as he did not try to sugar coat the initial issues while making a point to answer that they have been working on said relationship.
    Agreed. This, though, was not an interview. He had plenty of time to answer, review, get opinions ... I hope the first interview he had was a learning experience for him. I am not so certain, but I do hope.