Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Providence Game Thread

Now 6-1 on the BE road. Very nice.

Man that was impressive.

Great to see Joey break out of his shooting slump.

How about the player development of Sacar Anim? I mean seriously.

Win by 18 on the road with Markus going 2-12......wow

I've been critical of Markus when he hunts shots, but today he played a real smart floor game and let others make plays. Good game for Markus.

One of the more complete team wins we have had.

18 Sacar
    18 Sam
    15 Joey

4 second half turnovers. Got the rebounding figured out after first few minutes. Really really impressive.

Not all will agree with this as MU is in first place in the Big East, but I feel that Wojo's biggest accomplishment since he's been at MU is the development of Sacar Anim. From what he was as a freshman to what he is now? Unbelievable transformation!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by IWB View Post
    Not all will agree with this as MU is in first place in the Big East, but I feel that Wojo's biggest accomplishment since he's been at MU is the development of Sacar Anim. From what he was as a freshman to what he is now? Unbelievable transformation!
    I remember when he was asked to redshirt.....and Wojo said he sat down with Sacar and his family to make the case as to why he thought it was the right move.

I thought(and I'm sure I wasn't alone) why redshirt a guy who might be a role player at best? Why spend another scholarship year on him?

Man was I wrong.......

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    I remember when he was asked to redshirt.....and Wojo said he sat down with Sacar and his family to make the case as to why he thought it was the right move.

I thought(and I'm sure I wasn't alone) why redshirt a guy who might be a role player at best? Why spend another scholarship year on him?

Man was I wrong.......
    I had forgotten about that Markedman, good memory. That will help in future discussions and may have when GE and family had discussions with Wojo about GE redshirting this year.

MU has locked up at least a 2 seed in the BET now.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    I had forgotten about that Markedman, good memory. That will help in future discussions and may have when GE and family had discussions with Wojo about GE redshirting this year.
    Yeah, but with Greg an injury was the driving issue where Sacar was purely developmental.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    MU has locked up at least a 2 seed in the BET now.
    Heck, this year it would probably be fairest to have all of the bottom 8 play Wednesday night at the BET. None of them deserve a bye right now.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast