Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Providence Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IWB View Post
    Yeah, but with Greg an injury was the driving issue where Sacar was purely developmental.
    Yes, I realize that. Wojo still had a conversation with the family to assure them it was the best for Greg. That was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by IWB View Post
    Yeah, but with Greg an injury was the driving issue where Sacar was purely developmental.
    I could see the same with Cain. With McEwen and Elliot in the fold next year, playing time may be scarce, but then again, next year could be a great year for MU hoops if Markus stays.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I could see the same with Cain. With McEwen and Elliot in the fold next year, playing time may be scarce, but then again, next year could be a great year for MU hoops if Markus stays.
    Never know, but I can't remember a guy anywhere redshirting as a junior for developmental purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Never know, but I can't remember a guy anywhere redshirting as a junior for developmental purposes.
    Not sure about the precedent, but I would do it in a heartbeat and think it would have value for all parties. As long as Markus is back, there will great depth at the 1-4 spots, and three of those players (Markus, Sacar, and Sam) will graduate a year from now.
    #FreeMattThomas

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234