Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Providence Game Thread

The Incomparable Kenny Jay is not wrestling today, so he's reffing the second half with Scrap Iron Gadaski.

I missed what Theo did on that illegal screen.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    I missed what Theo did on that illegal screen.
    So did everybody else

couple nice assists by Bailey

It’s raining 3s in the 2nd half. Some great passing

I was down on Sacar early in the year, but he’s really improved offensively over the course of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    couple nice assists by Bailey
    Yes. Both Brendan and Cain in the game and gives the team some needed depth going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    I was down on Sacar early in the year, but he’s really improved offensively over the course of the season
    You were not alone, as there were many who I recall were down on him. I recall some questioning if he might transfer as a grad transfer next year, since MU will be so deep and his minutes will be taken by others. Shows why coaches stick with guys sometimes when fans are wondering why. He really has blossomed into a very good ballplayer - both offensively and defensively.

As an aside, I cringe when he goes to the FT line, but almost feel it's automatic when he shoots the corner 3. That used to be reversed!

Very good win today. Glad to see Joey come out of his freshman slump. Couldn't have come at a better time, either.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast