Thread: Last 2 games sold out

So, Wisconsin, Buffalo, Providence, Villanova, Creighton & Georgetown are the six sold out crowds! Xavier & Seton Hall were also over 17k. Both just shy of sell outs! Outstanding!!
    March Madness starts in November

Where is that nonsense article from earlier in the season about MU playing in the new arena before small crowds?

Just like with the Bucks, perfect timing on having a very good and fun team to watch / follow, and the excitement of the first year of the Fiserv Forum.

If you project out the anticipated attendance and using a low 14,000 for the non-sellout, Marquette should average over 15,600 for the season and that would have been good enough for 10th in the NCAA 2018 attendance rankings.

Is this a good time to mention I have two lowers available for the Creighton game? I have them listed on Ticketmaster at a premium, but would drop the price a bit for a fellow poster. Let me know if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    Where is that nonsense article from earlier in the season about MU playing in the new arena before small crowds?
    Marquette "small crowds" (people that show up) many Power 5 schools would love to have as their paid attendance. Stanford, Cal, Oregon State, UCLA, USC, Ole Miss, Georgia Tech, TCU, Baylor, Penn State, Miami, Georgia, Clemson.
    March Madness starts in November