Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Bucks Season So Far

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Bucks with the best record in the NBA with 44% of the season in the books.
    Take care of Atlanta on Friday, and look for a great crowd at the FF on Saturday for Toronto.
    Milwaukee can clinch the season series with a win against Toronto on Saturday night. Sitting at 2-0, would put the Bucks at 3-0 with 1 remaining at Toronto (end of January).

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    I guess my concern was unfounded. I still don't feel like they are a legitimate title contender just yet, if I were making a list of teams that I don't think we could beat in a 7 game series I would put Golden State, Toronto, and Boston in that group. Outside of that, I think the Bucks have a 50/50 or better shot, but for whatever reason Boston gives us fits whenever we play them and they are healthy, and Toronto is tough.
    I am with you on Golden State, but at this point, won't concede anything to any other team in the East. Boston, at full strength, might concern me the most. Home-court advantage could be the difference come playoff time in the East. It did last year against Boston.

  3. #13
    Excited for tonight's Bucks/Raptors game. Milwaukee has an opportunity to win any head-to-head tiebreaker with a win (currently 2-1). I hope Brogdon is healthy and can return to the lineup.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Excited for tonight's Bucks/Raptors game. Milwaukee has an opportunity to win any head-to-head tiebreaker with a win (currently 2-1). I hope Brogdon is healthy and can return to the lineup.
    That is the key, a win would mean if the Bucks and Toronto face off in the playoffs, we get home court advantage. Now that would be awesome!

  5. #15
    Big win on the road at Toronto. Have tie breaker and are now 3 games ahead in the loss column too.

    The Bucks are a really fun NBA team to watch, and last night they got the national exposure!

    My daughter goes to Arizona State, and last night at the ASU v. Arizona game she said there were people wearing Giannis jerseys.
    We may be a small market, but people out west are fans of the Greek Freak!
    Last edited by Goose85; 02-01-2019 at 11:29 AM.

  6. #16
    Great win, and an important one given the tiebreaker. Bucks were in control most of the game against a really good team. Great to see DJ Wilson contributing. Middleton also announced as an All-Star.

    Also cool that the win last night locked Buddnholzer in as one of the two head coaches for the All-Star game. When is the last time that happened for the Bucks (Don Nelson)? If ever? Safe to say they hired the right coach.

  7. #17
    Certainly elated with Buddenholzer thugs far, and I'll be honest, completely shocked at the play of DJ Wilson. I did not see that happening - ever!
    Glad the people running the Bucks know more than I do.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Certainly elated with Buddenholzer thugs far, and I'll be honest, completely shocked at the play of DJ Wilson. I did not see that happening - ever!
    Glad the people running the Bucks know more than I do.
    Give yourself more credit Goose , you were on the Budenholzer bandwagon (as was I) as soon as his name was mentioned as a candidate.

    I think most people were ready to write off DJ Wilson. Never saw the court in his first year and was injured during training camp. Felt like another Rashad Vaughn. I like what he brings with his height, length and ability to stretch the floor. He and Lopez are great compliments to Giannis' game. Also proving to be a good defender.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Give yourself more credit Goose , you were on the Budenholzer bandwagon (as was I) as soon as his name was mentioned as a candidate.

    I think most people were ready to write off DJ Wilson. Never saw the court in his first year and was injured during training camp. Felt like another Rashad Vaughn. I like what he brings with his height, length and ability to stretch the floor. He and Lopez are great compliments to Giannis' game. Also proving to be a good defender.
    I was on the Budenholzer bandwagon, but sure missed on Wilson. He is playing quality minutes, and like you said MUFan, compliments Giannis well. More than just a hustle guy right now, scoring 16 points with 3-6 from the three line.

    I like the mix the Bucks have right now, and hope they don't make a big change at the trade deadline.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I was on the Budenholzer bandwagon, but sure missed on Wilson. He is playing quality minutes, and like you said MUFan, compliments Giannis well. More than just a hustle guy right now, scoring 16 points with 3-6 from the three line.

    I like the mix the Bucks have right now, and hope they don't make a big change at the trade deadline.
    Yes, don't do anything to break up this chemistry. Even with the Thon Maker situation, he still maintains a good attitude and is not a distraction. He is under a rookie contract, and the Bucks already exercised their team option for next season. Only move him if you get fair value in return or an opportunity to create more cap space for this summer (Middleton, Brogdon, Lopez, Bledsoe).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •