Thread: Bucks Season So Far

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think my overall nervousness revolves around Boston and Toronto. If Boston continues to grow together they will be scary, and despite their early season struggles, they are getting it together now. Toronto has been pretty solid so far, and they will be even better when Lowry shakes off his funk. I do believe the Bucks are the third best team though because I think Philly is fundamentally flawed, and Indiana is a solid team, but not great. I think depending how the playoff bracket breaks out the Bucks could make the Eastern Conference finals, but still think they are a player or two away from representing the East in the finals.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    I think my overall nervousness revolves around Boston and Toronto.
    Important game at Boston tonight. Only 3 against Boston during the regular season. Already 0-1 in the series, with tonight and a home game in February remaining. Bucks have lost 5 straight at TD Garden (going back to last year's playoffs). Having the tiebreaker could end up being important. Horford has been out the past 6 games, is day-to-day, would not surprise me if he played tonight.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...annis-brooding
    Last edited by mufan2003; 12-21-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Important game at Boston tonight. Only 3 against Boston during the regular season. Already 0-1 in the series, with tonight and a home game in February remaining. Bucks have lost 5 straight at TD Garden (going back to last year's playoffs). Having the tiebreaker could end up being important. Horford has been out the past 6 games, is day-to-day, would not surprise me if he played tonight.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...annis-brooding
    Definitely a nice win tonight even if Horford, Baynes, and Morris were all out. The Bucks bench has been very impressive.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"