Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Bucks Season So Far

  1. #21
    Nice win over Indiana! Giannis with another triple double. Indiana doesn't wow you with individual talent, but will be a pain in the ass to play in a playoff series.

    Bucks now 29 games over .500 for the first time in franchise history. Should get Mirotic back in the lineup after the All-Star break with a big game against Boston.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Menomonee Falls
    Posts
    2,610
    Nikola Mirotic

    Verified account

    @threekola
    Following Following @threekola
    More
    Man , this team is special !!! #FearTheDeer

    8:57 PM - 13 Feb 2019 from Indianapolis, IN

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    Nikola Mirotic

    Verified account

    @threekola
    Following Following @threekola
    More
    Man , this team is special !!! #FearTheDeer

    8:57 PM - 13 Feb 2019 from Indianapolis, IN
    I think he is really going to be a valuable addition. I will reserve judgment until he has played some games with the Bucks, but Mirotic may be a guy the Bucks want to consider for next season.

    Last night was a great example of why this team is so much fun to watch. Get down on the road, guys step up and keep battling and work their way into a win against a good team. Different guys step up, Hill, Ersan, and then there is always Giannis.

    Far better Pacer team than I thought, especially after Oladipo was injured.

    Enjoy the ride to the playoffs.

  4. #24
    Looking at the East race, Boston is reeling. They have not won since the All-Star break, losing 4 in a row. Hard to believe they could finish as the 4th or 5th seed in the East. Milwaukee is 11 games ahead of them in the loss column. The Bucks are also 8 games ahead (loss column) of 3rd place Indiana. 3 game lead (loss column) over 2nd place Toronto, and Milwaukee owns the head-to-head tiebreaker. Knock on wood, but looking good for being no worse than the #2 seed. Hopefully the #1 seed and maybe even finish with best record in the NBA.

    http://www.nba.com/standings

  5. #25
    I am really surprised at Boston. My guess is after this season, Kyrie either joins Lebron in LA, or KD in New York.

    Agree that we seem to have a top two seed wrapped up.

    This continues to shape up to be a really special season. I will be disappointed if we are not in the Eastern Conference finals. I also think if there is any team out there that can match up with Golden State, that team may be the Bucks. Not saying we would win a 7 game series, but I think we'd have a better chance than anyone else.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I am really surprised at Boston. My guess is after this season, Kyrie either joins Lebron in LA, or KD in New York.

    Agree that we seem to have a top two seed wrapped up.

    This continues to shape up to be a really special season. I will be disappointed if we are not in the Eastern Conference finals. I also think if there is any team out there that can match up with Golden State, that team may be the Bucks. Not saying we would win a 7 game series, but I think we'd have a better chance than anyone else.
    Kyrie has had his issues with the Boston media. Rumor is that he wants to play in NYC. As you mentioned, possibly with Durant. Knicks fans even chanted "Kyrie Irving" after Boston played there. I wouldn't mind seeing Golden State break up either.

    I think the Bucks have the best chemistry of any team in the East. Pundits say that Philly might have the most individual talent, but not sure how well they gel together. At this point, I agree, would be disappointing not to make the Eastern Conference Finals. Feels odd saying that when the franchise hasn't won a playoff series since 2001.

  7. #27
    Nice accomplishment in reaching the 50-win mark over the weekend. First team in the NBA to do so this season. On pace to reach 60 as well (61 wins based on winning %). 15 games left. Bucks still strong with the #3 offensive rating, #1 defensive rating and #1 net rating in the NBA.

    https://www.nba.com/powerrankings/2018-19-week-22
    Last edited by MUFAN2003; 03-11-2019 at 02:41 PM.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Nice accomplishment in reaching the 50-win mark over the weekend. First team in the NBA to do so this season. On pace to reach 60 as well (61 wins based on winning %). 15 games left. Bucks still strong with the #3 offensive rating, #1 defensive rating and #1 net rating in the NBA.

    https://www.nba.com/powerrankings/2018-19-week-22
    They really have made the moves to go for it all this season, with 60 wins being realistic. I think it will come down to how Toronto does. If we have a 4 game lead with 5 games left, you may see some players getting less minutes or resting for a game down the stretch. It would be so awesome to see get the #1 seed for the entire playoffs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •