Thread: Marquette (-5.5) at Indiana - Prediction / Game Thread

Marquette (-5.5) at Indiana - Prediction / Game Thread

Curious how everyone thinks we'll fare tonight? Kenpom gives us a 36% of coming out with the victory but I actually feel good about it.

Think if Howard can match Langford's production our 2-9/10 line up very favorably to Archie's unit. Will come down to Anim/Theo's ability to limit Langford's opportunities to get shots close to the rim. He's currently 11/13 on 2pt shots vs just 1/7 on 3s.

Turnovers worry me. IU forces a lot...and we haven't been great at limiting them so far. Theo, Morrow and Joey have been especially guilty....many with offensive fouls.

Imperative that Markus stays out of foul trouble.

I still don't have a good feel for this team so I'm clueless on this game. So based on that I'll go with the home team.

We will learn a lot about this team over the next 10 days with IN, KS and Ville/TN all away from the friendly confines of the FF. Tonight, I suspect guard play will be a huge factor. Not sure what to expect there other than Markus getting his share of points.

Since it feels that we haven’t been relevant for the past few years, we as fans tend to be a bit negative and unbelieving. We certainly have had some nice wins in the past couple seasons but it hasn’t led to TOP 25 type of success. I think this game will either verify some higher expectations for this team or further prop up doubts that we have. Will be fun to watch and see how it all plays out.

I wish we were at full strength, especially Greg. Our lack of depth at guard is bound to bite us in the butt at times this season. If Chartouny were playing better, I'd feel more confident, but that has not been the case.

If Markus or Sacar get in foul trouble, we are probably toast.